NEED HELP FUNDRAISING?

Contact Team One Less Broken Heart at onelessorphan@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

OUR FIRST GIVE~AWAY TO HELP TWO FAMILIES!!!

Time For A Give~Away
Here At One Less Broken Heart!!

$5 = 1 Entry
$20 = 8 entries

Please leave a comment as to which give~away(s) you’d like to be entered in.

Check out all this cool stuff!

Give~away #1
Nintendo DSi








Give~away #2
Artwork design and two color screen along with 12 printed tshirts by Print4U

Need a t-shirt designed/printed for your adoption fundraiser?
Print4U will work with you to help you design your shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give~away # 3
Family Values Canvas




You chose the color canvas, two or three accent colors, and 10-14 values/sayings you would like on the canvas.  All hand made, each is unique and one of a kind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Give~away # 3

Adult/Child Apron Set
You chose the sizes and color.  How fun is that? Mommy & daughter matching aprons ~ Or father son matching aprons. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give~away # 4


Ocean Tide Necklace by Kimfoo Crafts
Or feel free to select another item of equal or lesser value on the etsy store.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give~away # 5

Free Blog design or simple static website – your choice






OTHER WAYS TO ENTER:
Donate $5 for your first entry and post on your blog to get a second entry.
Donate $5 for your first entry and post on your facebook and get a third entry.
Please let us know and the  link to your blog post.

Thank you for helping make it two less orphans, two less broken hearts.

Blessings,
Team One Less Broken Heart

18 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'll post this on my facebook for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome give-away. I've contributed via ChipIn, but I will probably be back for some Christmas presents as well. In the meantime, I'm keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love new friends!! I would also LOVE to help spread the word about your blog here and the wonderful things you are doing!! I will post a link about your give-away in the next day or two. Could you by chance send me a little "bio" to post along with it? Email it to jennifermaejordan@gmail.com if you are able!

    Blessings!!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please e-mail me at kjtbourke@prodigy.net for instructions on how to donate! Love the canvas patterns.

    :)
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! We just donated $20 and would love to be entered to win the Nintendo DSI. Thanks, I hope you raise a lot of money!!
    Tim and Kelly Apisa at minus1project.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I have posted your button on our blog! We would really appreciate your mentioning our blog on yours too!

    Blessings,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the follow. I love the canvas but at this time don't have the money. Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came across your blog as I was Christmas shopping today. I have a store www.makingfootprints.org. to raise money for the poor, orphans, and widows on our foreign missions. I would love to help you guys fundraise, as we are parents to 2 adopted children and understand trying to save every penny. If you are interested, I would love to help. Anyone you refer to the store have them give your name and 30% of the profit will go directly to you. My personal blog is www.myraboins.blogspot.com. If you would like to do this send me an email at footprintsincotarica@gmail.com. Hope we are able to help you bring your child home.
    Blessings,
    Kalina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sent in 20$ and would love a pair of aprons - for mommy and son. Little one in Red/blue please. That would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back.
    God Bless,
    Shelley

    http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up on Mom Blog Monday! We're the featured blog of the week so we wanted to stop over to say hello! We look forward to following along with you and hope you'll do the same! Beautiful blog and purpose!!!
    Blessings,
    j
    www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Suzanne--thanks for your comment on our blog, minus1project. We did enter to win the Nintendo thingy last week. When is your drawing? Do you have a personal or family blog? (Sorry if I missed that!) I love your raffle idea...I bet it has been a great fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was able to donate using my son's computer. For some reason the chip in did not appear on mine! We entered for 8 tries to win the t-shirt design for a fund raiser.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the comment from Ted was actually from me - Janet at Threefingerprintsofgod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! Found you via my link-up at Life Overseas. Thanks for all you are doing, practically, to bring awareness for orphan care and for adoption. It is a beautiful thing. And the aprons and fundraising ideas are fantastic! brilliant . . .

    Love from Thailand,

    Laura Parker

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, Just to clarify, the donation is for the giveaway on #3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey!! I was just checking in to see when the raffle ends or has it ended?? Maybe you could email or leave me a comment to let me know. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, Its not problem. I didn't even realize that. I'd like to enroll into the aprons draw. :D

    ReplyDelete